New Students


Please read and complete the following procedures. We want to make the enrollment process as efficient as possible; failure to have all these items completed will delay the enrollment of your student.

1. Please complete the following form:
2020-2021 New Student Enrollment Packet

2. Call 951-328-4020 to make an appointment with our Central Registration Center. 

3. Gather the following documents:

KEEP IN MIND that this is not a site specific list and the school site may require additional or different documentation. Please call your school site with any questions.

1. Proof of Residency*:

Parent/Guardian must present two (2) accepted documents to prove residence (one must be a utility bill):

· Current electric or gas bill, current mortgage, bank statement, property taxes, escrow papers, or rental agreement with current receipt. Checkbooks and phone/cable bills are NOT accepted.

· Affidavits of Residency are completed at school site.

2. Please bring the following items:

· Most recent report card

· Final report card or promotion certificate (incoming 9th grade)

· Unofficial transcript (10th-12th grade)

· Student’s Immunization/Shot records (Incl. Tdap shot)

· Student’s Birth Certificate (District Requirement)

· Student’s current I.E.P. for Special Education classes (if applies)

· CELDT Test Scores or EL Placement (if applies)

· Parent/Guardian Photo ID

· Foster/Group Home Placement Paperwork (if applies)

All Foster/Group Home placement Students need to meet with Mr. Sewell, CWA Manager, before enrolling. (Located at the CRC/Pupil Services Office 5700 Arlington Ave Riverside, CA 92504)

*Proof of Residency: The legal residence of the student is with the parent of legal guardian/foster parent appointed by the court. Documents must be original and must show the parent/legal guardian’s name and address. All documents must have a date within the past 30 days. 

If a parent/legal guardian cannot provide the normal proof of residency and resides with another individual or family in the property that is in the name of the other party, they shall be required to file an Affidavit of Residency and require to provide proof of residence.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.